The Summer Infant Fuze Stroller with Universal Adapter is one of the best strollers around. I would have given this stroller a 5/5 stars expect for a couple of minor things I would have preferred like a rounded handle for pushing, minor changes to the frame so that it can easily fit into a compact car (we currently have to put the stroller in the long way so that it can fit into our compact cars). Our son is 11 months and we use both the universal car seat adapter and the seat. It is very easy to go from the universal adapter to the seat. I love how lightweight and easy to manuever and stroll around in.
In summary, here is a quick rundown of the pros and cons of the Summer Infant Fuze Stroller with Universal Adapter.
– nice, comfy padding in chair
– great universal car seat adapter
– easy to manuever
– long seat to grow from baby to toddler
– attachment for cup holder
– good shade
– does not fit easily in a compact car specifically Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla – the stroller needs to be put in the long way which takes up more trunk space.
– seat: legs need to bend even when reclined for sleeping
– when the seat is fully reclined it does not provide very much cover or shade
– prefer a rounded handle for pushing the stroller instead of the rectangular handle
Disclosure: I was given a free sample of this product to review. However, my opinions are my own.
Sorry I’ve been a little MIA…time is just flying by. I was planning my son’s first birthday party, just came back from Hawaii, getting over a little cold…I can’t believe my little peanut is already one! It is crazy! It has been an amazing year and I am so lucky to have an amazing husband that works hard and gives us the ability for me to stay home with our son. Music classes and swim classes have been keeping us very busy! By the way, have I mentioned that he can already swim! We started taking infant survival and swim lessons and he can dive, kick and float with a little assistance. It is incredible! And not to mention I made it to my one year breastfeeding goal! I didn’t think I would make it but I did and I am still pumping and nursing! I also donated over 400 oz to the milk bank. My little guy doesn’t like the taste of frozen milk so I was able to donate all the frozen stash to babies in need. Did I mention that I seriously love being a mommy! It is beyond words and I can’t wait to spend another holiday with our little family!
I just got some super exciting news today! I can’t wait to share it with you in the next couple of days! Look out for more info!