I got my first MommiesFirst box in the mail last week and I love it! If you haven’t heard about it, MommiesFirst is a monthly membership program that allows you to receive specially designed packages from pregnancy through baby’s first year for about $30 a month with free shipping. The care packages have 4 – 5 hand-picked products for you and baby.
As a new mom, the amount of information and baby products out there can be overwhelming. MommiesFirst makes it easier for new moms to try out safe and effective products with a personalized touch.
What I love about MommiesFirst boxes:
- MommiesFirst boxes prefer eco-friendly or sustainable products.
- It takes the stress out of trying a whole bunch of products. The items in the box are quality products that MommiesFirst Council members have tested and reviewed.
- It’s simple and personalized care packages are delivered every month.
- The products are tailored specifically for your baby’s age.
- It is a great value for the products you receive in the box.
Our first box came when Baby C was 5 months old. It was great because it was customized by his age. It came in a nice brown box with our five items wrapped in tissue. Here’s what we got in our MommiesFirst box:
- Clean Well: Lavender Hand Soap
- Munchkin Front Teether Toy
- Thera Wise Antibacterial Toothbrush
- Weleda: Calendula Weather Protection Cream
Everything in the box was a full size product. There was a note card for each product with a description, how to use it, why it was choosen for the box, where to find it and the
To be completely honest, we would have never tried these products if it weren’t for our MommiesFirst box. We love “trying” out all the goodies and it was so nice to get our first box in the mail.
MommiesFirst even has a shower box! My best friend is pregnant and this would be a perfect shower gift! I’m thinking about splitting the Shower Box and three month subscription with our two other friends. It is such a cute idea!